creative consulting for the art of life by Jason Jenn

creative consulting for the art of life by Jason Jenn

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Flowers

Happy Holidays along Your ReBegin art of life: In-Joy this visual gift!



The above pictures are part of a selection of flower portraits I took in the year 2011 (arranged in chronological order from Jan-Dec). They are part of my "research" and "inventory" of images that I take to keep on hand for various art pieces and collage - and just for my general appreciation of beauty.

As our calendar year comes to a close, I hope we all find the time to reflect upon all the beautiful creative blossoms in our lives; those that have come and gone, and those yet to bloom. Take some time to smell the flowers, so to speak!

I'm planting some interesting seeds at the moment, and look forward to what will sprout and blossom in the year ahead. Please "FOLLOW" the blog at the link in the upper left corner of your window to join the adventures in the art of life.

Best wishes - see you next year - the infamous 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment